If you hate going to the dentist, you’re not alone! Most people have some anxiety about dental care. Dr. Johnson is an expert in helping fearful patients. You’ve come to the right place to find help!
How can we help?
- We’ll listen to your fears. You’re not being silly, childish or stupid. We won’t shame you or judge your fears
- We provide free “laughing gas” (nitrous oxide). Nitrous oxide doesn’t make you unconscious – it just helps you relax. It’s also safe so you can drive home after your appointment
- We make sure you’re numb for treatment. Dr. Johnson has many techniques to insure that your care is painless.
- We’ll keep you comfortable after treatment.
- We’ll be sure you’re not hungry, cold or cramped in the dental chair!
- DVD’s and headphones are available to distract you during treatment!
How can you help yourself overcome dental fear?
- Recognize that your fears are normal. Discuss your concerns so we can help.
- Sleep well the night before your appointment. If you know this will be a problem, the doctor can prescribe sleep aids to insure you’re rested.
- Eat a light meal before you come in. We have snacks available if you forget.
- Remember, we can always stop if you need a break during care.